Marilyn Ross has been speaking for three decades on her passion for writing, publishing, and book marketing. She has lectured all over North America to writing and publishing associations, speakers’ organizations, corporations, and private groups. Her name is a drawing card that will enhance attendance at your event.
Marilyn is known for her entertaining, energetic, down-to-earth style—and for delivering immediately useable, takeaway information.
CNNmoney.com has featured her as the lead story on its website. The Wall Street Journal, Investor Daily, Newsweek, and U.S. News & World Report have written about her. She has been called a “trend tracker” by Entrepreneur magazine and is a frequent guest on NPR’s “All Things Considered.”
Sue Collier is relatively new to the speaking circuit, but what she lacks in experience she makes up for in enthusiasm! She draws on her several years of knowledge teaching the essentials of self-publishing, as well as more than two decades in the publishing biz working with hundreds of authors.
- Jump start your book sales: Innovative ways to create and maximize your PR opportunities
- Self-publish your book and keep all the profits
- Tap into lucrative nontraditional book sales channels
- Covering the basics: the ABC and XYZs of savvy self-publishing
- Proven strategies for selling your self-published book to a trade publisher
- Planning and writing a nonfiction book with bestseller potential
- Book marketing 202: Tips, tools, and tricks to make you a master book marketer
- Shameless marketing for brazen hussies (and gutsy guys!)
Additionally, both Sue and Marilyn will help you promote your event! When you hire either one of them, they will announce your upcoming speech or seminar on various websites, including Facebook and Twitter, on Sue’s blog, and in SPR’s bi-monthly ezine Websites, Wisdom, and Whimsy. And if you want to set up a phone interview with the local paper before the event, both Sue and Marilyn will be happy do that as well as provide photographs to help you publicize your event.
Contact us today for your next event! 720-344-4388 or sue@SelfPublishingResources.com