Kate Fries began her career with Illinois-based trade publisher Sourcebooks, Inc., in 2000, where she familiarized herself with all aspects of the publishing industry. She has since worked as a freelance copywriter, editor, and researcher for clients such as Flexion Wireless, Gale, Fresno Pacific University, and Chicago Review Press, as well as individuals. She has worked with Sue Collier and Self-Publishing Resources since 2010, performing tasks such as proofreading, editing, and research. She has a true passion for books and publishing, even as the industry undergoes rapid changes. Kate is a graduate of Fresno Pacific University, where she received her bachelor’s degree in English with dual emphases in writing and communications. Now based in the Bay Area of California, Kate also writes for local and regional publications.
- Sue Collier
- Juanita Dix
- Kate Fries
- Why Us?
- More Information – Contact Us
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Sign up for our monthly ezine Websites, Wisdom, & Whimsy, and download “JUMP START YOUR BLOG IN 28 DAYS: Blogging Checklist for Authors & Self-Publishers” absolutely free!
What Sue is Doing:
- Tips for DIY Kindle authors http://bit.ly/gjXY5g via @thecreativepenn #selfpublishing #authors 2011-04-15
- Ebook sales explode in Feb as other segments sink http://bit.ly/iguj29 via @PublishersWeekly 2011-04-15
- 27 ways to promote your book before u write it, before u launch it, & after u publish it http://bit.ly/dMpTxg #bookmarket #selfpublishing 2011-04-15
- @SteveCThomas Excellent! I admit--I've been hanging on to that quote for a while, just to post today. =) 2011-04-15
- The only imaginative fiction being written today is income tax returns. ~Herman Wouk 2011-04-15
- More updates...